BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Farting Blob Monster Chapter 1

The Farting Blob Monster

By Gabriel Caldwell

Age 8

Chapter 1

One day a family went on a field trip to a Forest so the dad could hunt for animals to make coats for his 
family. When the dad got to a good hunting spot suddenly something began to stink! 

Then he said, “Something stinks!” Then he heard farting so he said, “Stop farting son!” His son replied, “That's not me. I think it's your imagination.” “If you're not who is??” his dad asked. “I don't know dad.” “HELP ME!!!!” someone screamed. “Who is that?” the dad asked. “You should know dad!” “My Wife!” the dad yelled “What's going on here?” the dad asked while running toward where he heard his wife screaming, which was at their van. They looked at the van and it was destroyed. 

His daughter, who stayed in the van with his wife, was alive but badly injured. The father discovered his wife was gone....and the stink had stopped. So then the dad asked his daughter what had happened. His daughter said, “I don't know, but I will tell you what I do remember.” So she told him. “I was in the van with mom. We were waiting for you to get done. We were talking about what we wanted our coats to be like and then we saw giant brown blob. There was a white flash. Then mom was gone and the top of van was crushed on me and I was injured. I was scared and sad. Where did mom go? Dad is she with you?” 

“No, she's not. We also wanted to know where your mom is. We heard farting, something stunk and we heard your mom screaming help me,” he said. “Well in the meantime let's get you out of here.” “Thanks dad,” said his daughter. “Anytime,” the dad said while getting his daughter out of the crushed van. “OOOUCH!!!!!” yelled the daughter. “What? What's wrong?” asked the dad. “My leg,” his daughter replied. “It's busted dad” the son explained. “How did it break?” the dad asked. The son said, “Do I have to explain everything to you?” the dad ignored him then the dad got his daughter out of the van. 

They put one of her arms around the neck of the dad and one arm around the neck of the eleven year old son. Then they saw a big trail. The trail smelled like rotten turds and rotten eggs mixed. They decided to follow the trail because they knew it would lead to where the mom was. When they were following the trail they found a hospital so they took the daughter there and told the doctor to make it quick so that they could get back to what they were doing. When he was done he said “be more careful next time okay” “okay” replied the daughter. 

Then when they were about to get back to following the trail they discovered that the doctor had an evil look in his eye. When the dad went back he knew something was bad....

0 comments: