BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Friday, March 20, 2009

March 15, 2009

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We made it. Gabriel is off treatment as of today. To celebrate we are going to Legoland. Nana (my mom)bought tickets for Gabe see Thomas Live next Saturday. The rest of the month we will be celebrating too (We'll keep the celebration going throughout the year lol) . Thank you everyone for following Gabriel through the past 3.5years.

We are thankful to God for giving us grace, endurance, strength, perservance, discernment,...throughout this time. Thank you to the doctors (Dr. Taub, Dr. Cavalier, Diane Dufour and Jeanie Spies), nurses (Jen, Cindy, Beth, Victoria, Dawn...)staff (Lindsay, Brenda, Joyce and Brooke) and all we have grown attached to in Michigan, South Carolina and here in California (I have a slideshow coming with pics of staff, etc. Oh... I can not forget our family therapists - Lindy, Jodi and Kelly - all of you were vital to my survival LOL.

Oma (Steve's mom)sent me a song her choir sang today which moved her to tears. I would like to share these words with everyone as a testimony. We could not have made it through any of this without God.

"At church our call to worship was (one of my favorites)
Psalm 121:1-8 It seemed so appropriate in recognition of today's special significance for your family:

I lift up my eyes to the hills-
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber;
Indeed, He who watches over Israel
will neither slumber or sleep.
The LORD watches over you-
the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
The sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.
The LORD will keep you from harm-
He will watch over your life;
The LORD will watch over your coming
and going both now and forevermore.
"

I invite everyone to celebrate this time with us. Thank you again for all your prayers.








0 comments: